Saturday 1 November 2014

Exam Time Again~


Yeorobun~ Annyeong haseyuu... haha..
How are you all?
I just want to say Hi!

I just missed blogging soo much..
and kinda like 'not caring about the time' at all.. 

Next week we're going to start with our Midterms..
for 2 weeks.. It was supposedly only for 1 week..
But the girls in our college complained..
Coz I think some or most of them had 2-3 exams in a day..

I can't say I don't like it.. but because I've already experienced on having more than 3 exams a day..
during my HS days.. So I'm actually ok with it.. and I even missed having those kinds of time! 
AND best part would be not having classes during that week..
But because STILL, the girls in our college insisted on having it for 2 weeks..

Well my schedule for the exams didn't really matter or changed..
I still had 2 exams in one day.. But Alhamdulillah.. Qadr ALLAH..

So tomorrow's going to be 'pasukan' again..
But Alhamdulillah.. I feel soo calm! hehe.. better than last week...
I was feeling soo weak.. for some reasons.. Anyway..
I just wanted to update this blog~ 

I miss you blogger!! 
Pray for us and wish us luck for our exams!!
Ameen~ 

No comments: