Friday 13 September 2013

#LiFE

Well I might as well tell you a little of what happened today..
Guess what I did......... I cut my hair once again!!
And I was like planning on going with the Side-Swept bangs!!
But it turned out to be STRAIGHT FULL BANGS!!
*FRET* *RAAAGE* *IRRITATED*
I didn't want to have this look again!!! GAHD!!
Once my friend in college told me I looked like JanDi...
AND now even my sis told me that.. =))
I told her our looks are totally different..
I can't tell whether it's for real or not.. haha..
But both of them said I looked nice in it..
Oh well.. BUT STILL I wanted to have side swept bangs FOR SOO LONG now!!
and I have to wait for another 2 months at least? For it to grow long again..

And yeah.. Oh and I got shot today.. =))
The last time I got an injection was like when was it???
I forgot.. haha.. Before injecting the needle on me I can already feel
HOW it would pierce through my skin.. XD =))) Like ridiculously thinking about it..
But then after getting it.. *my siblings also got it* I realized that the needle our mom
poked in was ONLY ONE INCH LONG!! Ahahaha!!
I was soooo worried (more like scared) that it would hurt me..
But in the end it was just like they said..
It's just a bite of an ant to you.. XD
And yeah.. This is all for today..
I also need to learn PHYSICS soo hard..
Because our ms. isn't that kind to us.. T^T
I seriously want you back, Ms. Saadia!!
You're much more better understanding person than THAT ms..
Hmmph!! Kung pwede lng magpalit ng teacher gagawin ko na NGAYON!!
Just sadly that I can't choose the time I want..
or even know the ms before choosing the section I want to be in..
I think this has been the worst schedule I've gotten from this college YET! haha..

*sorry for the rant* ಠ_ಠ 


No comments: