Sunday 21 April 2013

Which Style Suits Your Hair The Most?

Assalamu alaikum~
How are you guys?
Fine? Kullu tamam? Alhamdulillah!
haha!! I'm getting the hang of this.. lil by lil!
So I'm just planning on putting a list of Videos I have watched..
That would help me in the future.. More like a preference for me..
When I want to cut my hair again!! Soon INSHAALLAH I'll get the hang of it too..
and who knows.. I might be a good hairdresser for the "BANGS" only.. =))) XD
I am not planning on putting everything now.. cause this isn't supposed to be what I'm doing right now!
*Procrastinating mode again* So I might update this post as many times as I like to know
which are the good ones or more preferred videos I like to share.. ;D
Anyways, Here I go;

For Side Swept Bangs:
cahbayb's How to cut choppy side bangs

For Straight Full Bangs:
danalovesmakeup's How to Cut The Perfect Fringe [She's pinay!]
victoriascloset16's Cutting, Trimming, and Styling My Straight Across Bangs [Long vid and has a lot of tips]

Just for Style:
x3Haha's Trendy Layered Rocker-Inspired Ponytail


Of course there will be more so watch out for them!! ^_~



Btw, I just want to say this...
Does this person even know how to label correct things? O.O

No comments: