Saturday 20 April 2013

Beautiful Hairs~!

Assalamu alaikum guys~
Well, I was about to blog you during that moment..
XD We had our Major Theory in CS.. I think it's the second one..
and yeah.. While waiting for the "password"...
The computer I went into was having this Number pad problem again..
And thanks to mariaz90 she has the Most Helpful Reply..

*searching if I have posted a post with a problem like this one*
I thought I have told you people about it.. Seems not...
Before I also searched to why it isn't working...
and the result was different from this one..
It was like... I think it was because of Excel?
with the Screen Lock thing.. idk.. I forgot..
Might remember it someday.. hehe..

Oh well~ Guess what I did TODAY?!
hmm.. I've been really thinking and it's also a bother...
to be having the long BANGS!
Now I made it into straight full bangs!! ;3
I feel it's OK! like right now..
I dunno how I'll look tomorrow.. XD hehehe..
Should have done it yesterday...
People would be sooo surprised to see my new hair.. =)))
Imagine their faces.. hahaha!!
Anyways, I also changed the way how my bangs looked this day..
and only one person recognized it.. he he.. ;DD

Now I'm gonna look when was the last time I cut my hair, here in this blog.. XD
Oh here it is... It was December 4, 2012... Please check out~ hehe... If you like.. (◡‿◡✿)
Now it's already April 20, 2013... By four months my hair grows longer~ Ma shaa Allah!
So what I did today was just to follow them;
*SecretLifeOfaBioNerd's How To: Cut Blunt/Straight Bangs at Home

Oh how much I'd love to share how I look like right now, to you people..
But my conscience is just telling me not to do it.. (*≧▽≦)ノシ
Anyways.. Yeah thanks to them I have this somewhat awesome looks..
But really didn't follow all what they said.. Just did the 'eyebrow' technique..
and VIOLA~! My masterpiece is done! (*´艸`*)

I wanna have the same hairstyle as hers~ I LOVE IT!

=========================================================
Extras;

FrescurasemCensura's Tesourada na Franjinha
Her technique is also one way to cut.. XD
Which i also like.. Might try that one too.. after this hair has grown *In shaa Allah* XD ;3

Watched this as well..
*SecretLifeOfaBioNerd's Bohemian Waterfall Bangs Braid
I liiiike eeet~ =))) Don't you? X3
Fine! I'll leave it till here! Hope y'all enjoyed ur day today!
Till next time! ^_~
ヾ(^∇^)

No comments: