Friday 19 April 2013

HIMALA!!

Assalamu alaikum~!!
Well guess what I did..
This whole weekend seemed like as if nothing's going to come for me tomorrow!! XD
See, I have exams this coming week and I'm not yet EVEN ready for it! =)))
Happy happy lang..

I have uploaded the pictures.. *For the first time tinayaga ako*
on FACEBOOK! hahha.. Well this time I opened it without the feeling of heavy burden!
Pheww~ =)) So yeah.. I feel like I have a debt to my friends and teachers coz they've been telling me,
every time I take their pictures.. to upload it on Facebook.. Well.. yeah..
Now is one day.. ke ke ke.. But you also know why?
I realize I take a lot of pictures.. *but not really* so I hate to upload every single of them..
Now that I have... ahemm ahemm.. *Ma shaa Allah* a professional-like camera! XD WOOT! haha!!
Oh yeah okay.. till here lang muna..

P.S. Finally talked with Kayeee~ It has been a REALLY LONG TIME! hehe.. ^w^
Soooo happeee~~ XD

No comments: