Thursday 25 October 2012

ChoCoLat - Syndrome

Assalamu alaikum!
Hey~ How are y'all folks? ;>
Well, I tell you something..
This is really amazing!
Let's start at the beginning shall we? XD
I was organizing my bookmarks here on Chrome..
And ChoColat's Syndrome MV link was there..
I planned on downloading them before but didn't bother the next day!
So here I did.. but then in KeepVid.com the link I saved in my bookmarks
showed an empty video.. So I figured out that this video was taken out
by the Youtube.. So I searched.. Found alot of HD! *which is THE best as always*
[1152p / TRUE 1080p] ChoColat (쇼콜라) - Syndrome (신드롬)
This really made me jump up..
First thing I saw.. 1152? There's a new resolution?
Checked it again! It's bigger than 1080!
So I got the link and pasted it up on KeepVid..
And the results! They gave me an AWESOME downloading time!
It did not only show 1080 but the original *still didn't understand why original has to be there*
and 3D VERSIONS! I mean how could that have 3D? There wasn't a tag on youtube..
Downloaded the original first.. But after it finished downloading the icon of that video should change to
a scene of the MV but it's still like that.. so I deleted it.. downloaded 3D! And it's SOO awesome!! (*´∀`*)
So instead of downloading the original, I downloaded the usual.. 1080 MP4..
Which made me feel better! And here's my proof..


If ya'll wanna check out if it's true.. Click on the picture..
But if it ain't working.. It means only one thing..
The video has been removed.. ;D
So this is all folks!
Take care now! ^_^

No comments: