Thursday 25 October 2012

My reader too~

Well~ OMG!!
OH MY GOODNESSS~ LEWL!! XD
This is my first time EVER!! ;>>
Alhamdulillah!! Jazakallahukhairan!!


I really hate to brag~
But let me do it.. For my First Time!!
XD This is really an honor for me!
Atlast now I know someone, whom I haven't met in real life, is reading my blog! ^_^
Even though that this is just one time, this feeling that I have will never
be forgotten.. If, inshaallah, I'll get famous too one day! XD
hehehe~ Thank you Hana Sakura!
For making that wish come true! (●´∀`●)
God bless you and your familly always!! ;*
*I think I may be exaggerating, but only for today~ WOOT!*

3 comments:

Maribeth said...

cuteeeeeeeee~! <3 haha, nice blog! :)

Maribeth said...

cuteeeee~! <3 haha, nice blog! :D

Serenity Dreamer said...

Thank you sizzie~ ;>>