Tuesday 30 September 2014

JosephxYusra Manga

Assalamu 'alaikum warah matullahi wa barakutu!!!!!

Dear Friends!!
I found an AMAZING manga that's like for those who are searching for Islamic kind of setting.. ♥
I was just searching for some stuff yesterday, and I bumped into one of sakura02's art and viola!




Now I'm already at the 3rd chapter~ I continued reading here after I've finished in deviantArt..
It's much more manga-like website.. XD hehe.. and better!

What I can say about this manga is, I love the ARTWORK!!  So soooo much!! X3
Even the story is good.. I don't want to bash or anything..
I feel that the story is like common.. Especially for 2 people who love each other but their parents won't allow them together.. or they are just too scared to ask for their parents' permission.. It's like...... Ughh! =))) ;D *But of course I have to read the whole thing first*
However, look on the bright side, I have finally read ONE manga, that is not oneshot, that has like an Islamic content! Which I think Muslim people who draws very well should start of doing these kind of stuff too... and of course I know it's just easy to say but hard to do.. hehe.. ^^"
But I support all those who are trying their bestest!!

Oh and these are just my opinion~ READ THE WHOLE THING OUT! then you'll see!
So yeah... Great Manga and Great Story! ^_~

P.S. Yusra has a POWER!!! XD haha.. or not... fufu.. you'll see!! X)

No comments: