Monday 6 October 2014

Have you ever played any PlayStation series?


How are you all? 

As the title suggests.. Have you ever? If you are, then you're one of the luckiest people ever!Ma shaa ALLAH~
In my case, I had played it only as a "teaser" feeling..
Even though I was reaaaally curious about it, my parents didn't buy one for me.. neither does for my siblings too..
Though we got one, PS3.. It was a gift bundle, I guess.. and since during those times I was like the geeky girl who kinda-thought-knew-everything-about-gadgets said that the one we got didn't work.. So we just had to give it away.. sadly.. 

I didn't get to know how it works out bcoz we never really got one before..
Oh wait, now that I remember.. One of my friends, indeed let us borrow their PS2..
But I don't remember having much fun with it.. but then again, I guess I did coz all I remember is that I kept on playing Spyro and maybe Tomb Raider too? and everything's already hazy.. 

But NOW, Alhamdulillah ALLAH has blessed us / given us a PSP..
Which now I am taking care of.. REALLY HARD! *had to keep it away from my bro coz last time he used it, nearly took off the CD hatchet*   I was soo mad when I saw its poor state! He did not NEED to tell anyone COZ I KNOW IT WAS HIM! 

Soo anyway, I am sooo desperate ever since I got to play Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep~ 
I knew my friends from before.. close friends and best friends.. who played it and LOVED it like HELL!! So all those times I was really, so sorry to say this, jealous of them.. I wanted to know how the story went too! It was really AWESOME just knowing how you play the whole thing.. Well.. what I want now is to play it from the beginning which it all started with PS2 THAT isn't available (but am still hoping it would be in this place) anywhere.. So I guess I might as well play them on my laptop while I can? or before it really extincts u know.. haha.. *The Gemuu

Well.. That's the piece of my story for today.. and if you have any wonderful stories, do share 'em with me.. I'd love to listen *or read* your side.. hehe.. (Don't make me jealous tho) hahaha.. juz kidding.. *merong* 

So wait.... now that I have a PSP does that mean I am one of you guys too?? aha.... 

No comments: