Saturday 27 September 2014

Household Chores

Assalamu 'alaikum warah matullahi wa barakatuh everyone... ^_^

Well, what's up?
Today I was in mood, Alhamdulillah, to clean some of the stuff that has been bothering me ever since!
And from morning till night I've been sneezing tooooo much!! *suddenly sneezes* it was for realz >,<
This is toooo much!!! U.U
It's ok.. but the problem now, my throat feels really dry!!! Uwaaah! ;<
But Alhamdulillah... *sigh*
There are a lot of places I want to clean in this *filthy* house but I just can't do it alone!! huhuhu...



Before I used to reaaaallly hate cleaning especially when it comes to washing dishes!
But nowadays, feeling the responsibilities of being a dependable lady, I need to act like one! Alhamdulillah...
Now that I've seen from till where I can do my cleaning stuff, I just can't stand dirt...
the flying particles on air that will soon irritate my nose..
Foods that are stored and left forgotten.. OH and maybe molds too! Gosh!!!
Sooo irritating, but I hafta do it!!! T^T


I guess I'll just have to do it next time like Captain Revaille~♥ =)







*sneezes again* u.u
Please pray for me to get well~ ;<

No comments: