Saturday 20 September 2014

Create Chapters in Your Downloaded Videos

The reason I went online today was because I wanted share to u guys what I recently learned.. X)
It's great I promise you~
To those who would think, life would be easier if I only know where it is I'm looking for..
Especially for long tutorial vids...

I came over this when I was watching an anime that a friend of ours downloaded.. after watching, @ VLC media player, I noticed that when I hover my mouse over the seeking bar (dun really know what it's called), those small bookmarks would show up..

So yeah, I found a blog post and really worked magnificently for me! Also helped me big time! X3

And I downloaded it from a separate website coz I think this guy's link he showed is dead..

Once you've pressed Multiplex, it'll immediately put all your hardwork into a fine and chaptered video~ (≧∇≦)/

A serious piece of cake! At first I was so hesitant.. coz at first I saw HandBrake but Alhamdulillah after looking for another one.. this is better and easier too~ So enjoy your videos! ^_^



-posted via mobile

No comments: