Tuesday 20 August 2013

Journal of the day!

Eyy guys~~
Okay time for some serious talk now! haha!! XP
Well, let's start up with....

HOW WAS YOUR RAMADAN? and EID?
Hope in shaa Allah everything was SUPER FUN and for me, I really enjoyed it much!!
Much better than the rest of the Ramadhan I had!!
This year was the BEST!! Coz I learned some new stuff!!
Eid also was GREAT!! I GET to spend it with my new friends!! ヽ(^▽^)人(^▽^)人(^▽^)ノ

College is almost near for us ladies!! Are you prepared for another lifetime of a year?
*oh wait~ Did I just say that correctly? ahaha!*
I'm not yet readyyyy!! I might have this 'Butterfly' feelings on my stomach once again!!
Even before reaching the college I'M HAVING THIS SICK FEELING!!
and when I reach there it's gone.. like viola~
But that's not the point!! Am still not yet ready but....
(( There's this japanese expression I'd like to use ))
*Yoroshiku onegai shimasu*
Please take care of me guys!! In this year as well!! Tano zou!

BUT I AM excited to learn NOW that I am officially a COLLEGE STUDENT!! \(*°▽°*)/
But I have already started it.. This summer~ (^ω^)
Still unbelievable I'm already in college! Soon to find a job~
Then a family~ Then a place where I can work!! OMG!!
Thinking all of this stuff makes me want to WORK MORE HARD!!
Gambatte ne minna-san!! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ
(( not sure if I did say that correctly but you know what I mean ))

Well all of this advance talk makes me think more about mah future now~
Let's move on! Hmm.. Oh yeah!! I was planning on changing the look of my blog once again!
To a cute pink layout this time!! o(≧∇≦o) I'm missing pink all over!! haha!!
Or something light colored.. *thinks deeply*

Even though I haven't studied well on HTML before unlike my friends..
(( I'm really jealous of you guys ))
I will TRY my best in every possible way!
*suddenly sat up straight coz I was slouching*
Oh! I juz remembered that post I made bout that Ergonomics! hahaha!! (。 >艸<)

Sorry for not being active~
I have this problem that I can't just explain all in one go..
honto gomennasaiiii~!
But please hope you guys didn't forget about me!!
Do visit my blog every once in a while.. (( Do a lil check up u know ))
I might cheer you up when your blue~
And this, a hug for you!! \(^ ^)/

Well, I guess I end my discussion over here now..
Lots of things to do but soo little time!!
*Pressured much?! haha.. OA ah*

2 comments:

salma omar said...

HEYYYYY!
this is salma :)
i know those damn butterflies , i felt them every single fu**ing morning last semester. Where are you know ? i wanna tell you something via the phone !

peace and love

Serenity Dreamer said...

OH EM!! I thought I was the only one~ (T^T) haha!!
Thanks for your wonderful commeeent!! \(^▽^@)ノ

Oh and I've commented in yours too~
and there's the reply too.. hehe.. X3

Peace and love over there toooo!! haha..