Tuesday 20 August 2013

August Otaku Moment

Assalamu alaikum~
Well I'm back after that looong vacation! =))
Vacation on not opening my laptop, going online, not listening to music, and many more~

Ahhh~ Now it's almost Back-to-College time again..
I just need to say this!
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
I'm PROUD being an OTAKU!!! (≧∇≦)/
and now I shall begin my reviews~

#Free!#
STILL ONGOING

I just started watching this anime!
and well~ I LOVE IT!! Although I've got to tell you this..
If you're a fond lover of swimming and that you haven't swam for like most of the time
because of some circumstances, like me, then you shouldn't watch this right away and
finish it all in one go! Coz you know it'll really motivate you to swim like HELL!! =))
or maybe not.. but in my case I WANTED TO SWIM RIGHT AWAY!!
I hate it!! coz u know all I can do is watch and not do anything about it... (T▽T)
which makes me gloom all day long!! I hate the fact that my father's being soooo overprotective
about us going outside this house!!! [-(   *For sure he has some reasons which I don't get till now* ( ̄^ ̄) ノ


#Sunday without God#
STILL ONGOING

Hmm.. Why was I interested with this?
Well I wanted to know what kind of story this person want to show the world..
By telling us this~ It's a..... hmm.. how should I say this?
BAD TITLE!!! Okay.. I won't even argue with that.. 
coz all I wanted to do was watch a FREAKING ANIME!
Oh this has a manga!!! and I haven't read it yet! Coz I watched it first!!
3 Volumes I think.. Anyways, Hampnie Humbart is the MAIN FOCUS HERE!! (´ε` )♡ ~
haha!! IT'S REALLY ANNOYING!!
/MAJOR Spoiler Alert  *sorry!! But it is my review right?!*
HOW the hell he says he's an immortal then dies at that episode?! 
*Anyways I changed my mind on telling* XP
It's like ASDFGHJ;KL!!! ahaha!! THE PERFECT character!! (ㄒoㄒ)
U juz killed us all otaku girls!! =))


#Shingeki no Kyojin a.k.a Attack On Titans#
STILL ONGOING

This is the sensation!! This Spring 2013!!
Famous!! Viral around internet!! For otakus!!
and~ Not everyone likes it sadly.. (╯︵╰,)
OKAY! Let's start with the 3 bestfriends!!
Eren Jaeger, Mikasa and Armin!!
The strong willed person, the figther, and knows how play well..!!
They're all GREAT I tell you!! Even LEVI!!! X3 hahaha!!
I started with reading it's manga..
Didn't read much of its information when it showed about this and that..
ALSO THEIR 3D Maneuver Gear!!! I WANT TO LEARN THAT TOO!!
♪ I believe I can fly~~~♫ hahaha!! =)))
I've seen lots of meme about this stuff on funnymama!! and it's hella funny.. XD
Oh and since people were waiting for its next episode..
They released this sequel~ SO UBER CUTE!! Chibi versions!!! KYAAAAAAAA!!
I WANNA PINCH THEIR FACES!! except Mikasa....... Still scary as hell!! =))))

Oh guess what~ Time's UP for this subject!!
Sorry to end it just like that but I hope you liked my review~
Please comment! Might update sooner or later! ☆~(ゝ。∂)
I'll go now and talk more to ya later~
See yahhh~ \(^▽^*)

No comments: