Monday 17 June 2013

Ergonomics Posture

Good Morning Folks!
Assalamu alaikum!
Hmm.. So watup?
Today I'd like to talk about our postures in front of the computer or (most commonly today) the laptop!
How can we maintain our posture now that we use laptop like 24/7?!
Day and night! Some might be crazily doing it overboard!
So I don't want y'all to grow up holding cranes with your back curved..  Well, it all depends.. right? But still..
Now that we, youngsters, like to do this most of the time should take this a lil bit serious~
We should care for our future generation, guys!
So yes, just now I realized how important it is..
hehe.. Still might not be too late, right?
I found stuff that are for Desktop Users..
It would be nice to have right now.. *I wish.. That is of course fully updated..
I'm talking about the Desktop alright? XD*
But currently for us laptop users we sometimes find hard time!
Where to place it.. It is said that it's bad to put it on your lap..
I think they said it's because your hormones' growth will slow down..
or wtvr as long as we are being cautious about it.. Right? hehe..
Anyway, here's a good vid that will help all of us!
So I RECOMMEND you to watch it!
For the future nation! (*≧▽≦)

I might as well put some pictures so that you'll see it otherwise it'll
take us a long time to see how the 'Proper Posture' should be..
 


Just looking at the picture you'll know what you should do right?
So I didn't really pay attention to all of the details since I'm not much of a desktop user right now..
But still the proper way of how to sit, the chair, the height and all that.. We should take note about it..
Well, i'm sorry they're not much of a good looking black and white pictures.. But you get the idea right?
Also, in between hours.. You should take small excercises so that you'll not get cramps, headache, and etc..
Here's a quick guide on how to do it!! Soon I'll also try to do this too~ *In shaa Allah* (╹◡╹)
Btw, I have this habits whenever I'm in front of my laptop like;
☆ I always like to hang my foot on the sides of the chair..
you know like if there's a higher level than the ground..  ahh~ I don't know how to explain this..
But yeah, my feet are very naughty.. Likes to keep on moving.. and also crossing my legs..
Okay just forget that~ =)) It's awkward but I really can't stop this habit..?
☆ and I don't want to lean at the back of my chair..
But I prefer to sit on a chair that has the rest for my back..  hehe..
Kyaaa~ You've found my secrets~ LOL!
Okay.. So let's move on.. (#/。\#)
Here's a website where you get to know more about how to sit properly in front of a computer..

Thanks to Google and those references!
Hope that I'll get to do it all! In shaa Allah! (⌒▽⌒)
Take Care and Don't forget~

No comments: