Thursday 27 June 2013

The Versatile Award and some Randomness!



Assalamu alaikum..
My dear readers.. I've been chosen as a Versatile Blogger by Rizumary!!!
Thank you~ Thank you~ Thank you very much~! o(≧▽≦)o
I'm really sorry I delayed on posting this.. (⌒_⌒;)
And so shall we start?

VBA Rules:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!) Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
4. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I thought I can make my own rules.. 
I'll be waiting though!!!
Can't wait to see it!! XD hehe..
Okay so about myself..
Well I don't really talk about myself in front of others THAT MUCH!
I might as well participate~ hehe.. This is a good opportunity for them to know more about me, aight?
So let's start?

1. I love to play games! Although I might not be that much of a gamer..
2. I HATE FACEBOOK! But I still keep it.. Everytime I log-in.. I would hesitate! Even if something good happened while I was in there and I would probably tell myself.. Okay maybe FB is fine with me now? but NO!
3. I talk a lot! When it's only here.. texting.. Obviously, I need to practice on being more open to other people
4. I like all PINK and CUTE stuff! That's what everyone can see from me in real person.. But I'm not like the girl-who-has-pink-on-everything! I have a blue cover on my phone right now! I know it's not my style but it's better than not having a cover for my *precious* phone!
5. You might not see this but I LOVE technology SOO MUCH! I still can't believe that the era that we have right now is soo high-tech!
6. I don't know what y'all are thinking so I go with what I am thinking and would end up regretting why I did that.. So I'm seriously terribly sorry! Because of this new habit, I am making new enemies every day..
7. and lasty! I LOVE listening to music every now and then.. Even though they told me it's not good.. Especially for us Muslims.. and tell you what, a kid visited our house.. I was playing 'Temple Run 2' and at the same time listening to music.. I was wearing earphones okay? He took one piece and heard the music.. He kept on telling me 'Music is not GOOD! It's Haram!'..
I kept on telling him.. 'Put it back! Or else I'll go deaf.' Still kept on pestering me.. and in the end I put the music at pause.. and told him.. 'Okay now it's gone.' In my mind I feel like he's going to tell his parents about this and with imagination running wild.. I can see their parent's faces now!
All those! XD

Anyways.. Hope that y'all would still continue reading my blog of randomness!
Haha.. I guess I do really need someone to talk to~ (#/。\#)
So sorry that I just made this post today..
I was busy watching with my family.. =)) CHUCK!! and we're already in Season 5!!
As of tomorrow!! TT^TT We're about to finish watching it.. *sigh*
So sad.. That we might end it soon.. Hmm..
That's why I don't like the endings.. Even though they're both good or bad.. *Again it depends on the person*
And we also watched 'The Lord of The Rings Trilogy'..
Was really surprised to see that the 1st and 2nd were 3 HOURS STRAIGHT!
By the end of these movies I was like.. WTHECK do you have to cut on the good part huh?? Like seriously.. It already killed a lot of our time.. But still good adventures!
and the 3rd one was like 4 HOURS!!Overall!! I love you Legolas~~!! ahahahhaa!! (。♥‿♥。)

I'll end this post with the people I want to tag as Versatile bloggers!! ^_^
Wow this is really surprising.. I only know few of the people who deserves this award!
Hopefully in the future I can nominate 15
and I'll say that I don't know who to choose.. XD *in shaa Allah*

Can I give it to you again, Rizumary and Krystal? XD
But since you both have it already means that you really are the best blogger, for me! hehe..
So the lucky people I voted for are;
Nazihah - Reni-chan - Roudi - Salma - BellaIsabella - Crystal Valley - Sis Eyqa

No comments: