Thursday 27 June 2013

Sing me our National Anthem!

Okay I seriously wanted to post this today.. This afternoon!
But guess what! I am just about to post it right now.. In the midnight!
Well as what the title said.. It's about our National Anthem!
I have forgotten about it! And thank goodness I remembered it today..

So as I was searching it.. tried to sing it while reading.. XD
and yeah somehow I miss the old times.. While we were in Al-Tawhid..
My old school.. Thank god that we used to do that!!
After changing my school.. The new school I went to, didn't have any time to do that..
and that at that time we didn't have the proper place to be on an assembly..
Even when we had the new premises already..
So it was like gradually loosing in my head..
But now that I've remembered about it.. *all of a sudden*
It really brought me back that time.. *tears of joy*

Oh and while I was reading it all out loud..
I'm surprised that until now I didn't understand the meaning of it!
The Lupang Hinirang and the Panatang Makabayan! XD
I know this is bad.. kind of..
And guess what.. Long time ago.. I read in the newspaper
that if us Filipinos don't even know our National anthem,
we'll be jailed when we get home to our country!
So yeah.. Remembering it once in a while won't hurt.. Aight?

And today, I asked my father if he still remembers the national anthem~ hahaha!!
and he kind of somewhat forgot the first sentence of the last part of it.. XD So as I..
Even though it was just a while ago that I have rehearsed it..


And our Panatang Makabayan:

Iniibig ko ang Pilipinas,
Aking lupang sinilangan,
Tahanan ng aking lahi,
Kinukupkop ako at tinutulungan
Maging malakas, masikap at marangal.
Dahil mahal ko ang Pilipinas,
Diringgin ko ang payo
ng aking mga magulang,
Susundin ko ang tuntunin ng aking paaralan,
Tutuparin ko ang tungkulin
Ng mamamayang makabayan:
Naglilingkod, nag-aaral at nagdarasal
Ng buong katapatan
Iaalay ko ang aking buhay,
Pangarap, pagsisikap
Sa bansang Pilipinas.

I didn't even knew this was the new version..
but oh well.. This is what they taught us..
and so this I shall keep in my mind or heart.. (゜-゜) ヾ(*´∇`)ノ

I give credit to these people for the Panatang Makabayan and Lupang Hinirang..
*Google for the picture!* hehe..

No comments: