Tuesday 19 March 2013

The REAL ME?

Many people has different likes and different dislikes..
Is that what makes it more interesting?
Why does it make me speechless in cases?
Is it because I don't want to know more about them?
or IS it because i'm weird?
or am I really an introvert?
Why do I really don't like it? Learning arabic?
Why do I say that I REALLY like learning arabic?
If I really do, then I must know alot more by now..
esp within those 3 months before..
now I'm already 6 months there.. just started getting to be interested..
Is this how it is in different cases of mine?

============================================================

I'm the real, somewhat I think, otaku in this family~
and of course a 2@)0$41.. *snicker*
So whenever I have this troubling times..
I just want to say it somewhere.. as long as it is out my conscience and SOMEWHERE!
I dunno how to cope up with this kinds of attack yet.. ?? Those words that I just said don't make any sense!!


No comments: