Tuesday 19 March 2013

Just where do I exactly fit?


Assalamu alaikum....
OH ye okay..
Till now ba nman?
Hmm.. I am and I have always been the outcast..
The GHOST as I would tell them..
Or if they just tell it to me STRAIGHT to the point..
I'm such an introvert person..

Yeah I can be described as like that..
But then.. I can also be a person who doesn't really approach people much..
Juz bcoz of language? Does this mean, I'm the "BIG" trouble here?
If they knew my blog right now.. or at least one of them would have..
and would visit and READ these entries of mine with patience..
They would really know THE ME who was hiding in this HUGE, VAST crowd..
Who I think is just pretending on the outside... *Being emotional here, needs some comforting*
But then again, because they would tell me.. 
"Why are you not talking?"

Yeah this is where I get my weakness? reason? to why I'm not brave enough..
I'm only like that for a second.. I might not have to stand on my own two feet when I need myself to be..
I sulk! I get jealous most of the time..
But I try not to be.. I must remind myself.. 
hmm.. Juz because they can't do it properly because of me..
They just let it be.. now that I tell them it's okay..
BUT PEOPLE!!
There's such thing as COMMON COURTESY! don'cha know?

*What I'm thinking right now*
I should really promote this blog myself but I'm not showy much!

I prefer not to show off, at times, coz I'm not that kind of person when I think...
The times when show off at people, they won't really recognize it as showing off..
SOME might.. but not most of the time..

I have this feeling that is called LOW SELF ESTEEM right now!! *sigh*

1 comment:

Eng. R A N E E M said...

Assalamu Alaikum Sumayya-Chan!
:D
It's ME! RENI!

well, before writhing anything ,,
i wanna say that:
I DO CARE ABOUT UR BLOG!! AND I DO CARE ABOUT BEING A FRIEND WITH U!

even if u think u r not that much of a showy person ,,
i think u r better than showy people in expressing ur feelings ( WHICH is extremely AWSOME i think Masha'a Allah! ) ,, well i think i'm a little bit showy when it comes to charisma and such a stuff ,, but truly i'm so BAD when it comes to expressing my real feelings sometimes ,,

Maybe the atmosphere around you doesn't help u to be so ,, "Like u said ,, the language "

but believe me ,, day by day ,, if u really tried to build even a little bridge between u and the others around you ,, someone would like to pass through it to say hello ,,

the only problem is that some girls in our college feel thrilled to speak to a Native/fluent english speaker because they don't wanna get mistakes or be laughed on ( which i don't think would happen :S right? )
so u may just give a little bit patient/try ;)
i Know u can Insha'a Allah !

OMG @@
i wrote so much Masha'a Allah !
Will shut up my keyboard right NOW!
xS