Tuesday 26 March 2013

Allshare ^w^

Assalamu alaikum guys~
Ey~ Yow Wazzup? X3
I've found a very cooool discovery we had in this house!!! =))
TVLink is so super coool!! XD
Knowing that, now we don't need to use the USB to bring the movies to the TV to watch it..
and later we would find out that it won't work because of it's extension... or wtvr~ XD
But of course in some cases we would still use the USB to watch, see, and maybe even listen to stuff.. ya know~
At first it started with my NX1000 coz I saw that it would work if I just used the TV Link on it's Wi-Fi options..
and yeah~ As soon as I saw the instructions on the TV..
I played with it along with our wi-fi adapter~
And their viola~! There were some obstacles that would make me think why is it like that..
But yeah.. Thanks to the Allshare Program... This will all work!!
Those that are only Music, Videos and Pictures... of course~ XD Hehe..
Still thinking if YT can work via TV.. Maybe soon it'll show me the answer~ hehe...
Well for this time.. Thanks to NX1000 we all got to find out how this new thing works!
Exciting isn't it? I love it!! I didn't know there would be a "THING" that is sooo advanced in this house~ XD
I took pix~ for remembrance.. I'd like to show u guys..
But, because of the "embarassing" things I wouldn't want to show the world..
Ahhh~ I told myself.. nevermind.. haha.. So I hope this documentary of what happened is fine enough to show the world.. XD

No comments: