Monday 4 March 2013

My ranting? BEWARE!

Assalamu alaikum~

LONG STORY AHEAD

*not important but I can say my title in this post
can either be; Her annoying orange? XD*

Ok.. I've been having this bad feeling ALL DAY!
That even the sleep I had just now, didn't help at all~ *4 hours sleep*
I dun wan to say it here~ Esp the way of how I say it!
She might think this is offensive and all~
OBVIOUSLY! YES!
but COME ON! can't you even take a rest on me?
Juz because I'm easy to MANIPULATE doesn't mean that you'll ABUSE me!
ok.. juz from this single sentence.. THIS is how I think!
So you might think.. "Oh my! really? Is she like that?" or other stuff that's going on around ur mind!
Coz you see~ If you've only known about me.. You wouldn't think of me FOR REALZ doing anything bad..
Nadadala man ako YES.. *sorry I had to say that in tagalog*
If it's in my language I can express it more..

During those 2 days YES I admit I was WRONG!
but today! NO! I didn't even do ANYTHING BAD!
or something that'll drive me CRAZY or AROUND THE BLOCK juz because of that..
COME ON!! I've already learned my lesson NOT to be like that infront of you..
ONLY you I HOPE! It won't even make me loose my attention on wtvr CRAP ur saying!
Seriously! Now it's you who is making me NOT want this..
I may have to endure it.. but it'll be not as the same way as you think it'll be..
YOU think I'm like them? SERIOUSLY! I dun wan to talk to you..
But YOU can consult me you know.. Juz as you would do infront of the CLASS!
but when it comes to being me and her.. I don't think she can do it..
FOR others she may give them a "special treatment" but for me~
NO! Juz bcoz I'm a foreign? who doesn't understand arabic?
COME ON! and SERIOUSLY! is all I can say! REPEATEDLY!

Yes, I'm just driving you all the way until here..
Sorry for letting you read this.. and THANK you~
if you understood my situation.. and for reading it!

I didn't want it.. but bcoz of that!
I've GOT bazillions~ gazillions of things I WANT to tell you!
*or not* You may say a lot of sensible things..
But for me~ I've got of them too.. few actually..
REALLY! Can't you even tell if there is a secret or not?
IS IT your first time MEETING someone like me?
NO I'm not honored! Bcoz you didn't like me AT ALL!
I can see that in ur FACE DUDE!
Annoying really~

NOW what I'm feeling is that;
>I can't play RUBIK'S CUBE infront of you anymore~
Even if you are IN the room.. I won't be DOING it anymore!
Even if I want to learn the LAST STEP of solving 3x3!!
I'm almost THERE MAN! Can't u even let me finish it?
You've given me this feeling! You should take responsibility! *as a joke*
I know I won't benefit from this.. but can't u give me FREEDOM?
>I can't TALK to anyone anymore...
I can't SMILE? or LAUGH? or GIGGLE?
I can't be with her anymore coz you think I might
BE THE ONE WHO'S AT FAULT AGAIN!
even though I still want to talk with her more~
*bcoz she's intelligent MASHAALLAH!*
>I can't look at you the same way as I did before..
but hopefully this FEELING won't stay long or else!
I would have to endure THIS ANNOYING, CREEPY FEELING!
all this SEMESTER! and we're almost HALF way THERE the end..
YOU KNOW!

People might not see me as THAT kind of person..
but if they misinterpreted my action..
THEY might think "Oh so she's that kind of person..
I don't like to be with her~ She's a TROUBLE-MAKER!"
*remembers the k-song*

I seriously don't know what to think!
I don't know how to think like an arab!
I don't want TO BE SO MUCH conservative!
I am not that kind of NARROW MINDED PERSON!
I now can understand! You may not understand what I'm saying here..
because all I say ARE CRAP right? u may say it like that!!
COME ON!! THIS is really a BIG hindrance for me..
Being with you people are already a hindrance for me..
Didn't u even think of that? Oh RIIIIIGHT!
It's because YOU haven't experienced it the same WAY I did..
It may not have to be the same as you would say..
But we have DIFFERENT kinds of endurance..
I'm juz starting and you're already THERE!
BOTH of us should understand each other you know..

But I have this feeling of mine all the time,
I DON'T want it anymore!
To be hurt? To be said by those things?
Even though U don't know me AT ALL!
Feeling na close na tayo? AS IF!
I'd change my course RIGHT AWAY if you were to be in my way..


FINE... That's all I can say for now! >w<

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heeey.... don't stress over it a lot... i know you.. you are nice, funny and an awesome friend.. and whatever happened doesn't deserve your precious tears...

Serenity Dreamer said...

awww~ You're such a sweet talker...
I really love that!! =))))
I wanted to hug you once again before but alot of distractions came.. >w< XD hehe.. Thanks thanks thanks a BUNCH!