Wednesday 6 March 2013

Problems that have YET to be solved

The Mad Woman of Yesterday

Assalamu alaikum guys~
pheww~ Now my eyes still hurt from crying..
That a delightful sleep of 9 hours would be oh so wonderful!
But I think I won't be having it now coz I've spent those 4 or 5 hours AWAKE! XD
So I'll leaving with maybe a few thoughts or so..
That I'd like to say is that.. This has been a stepping stone!
This "wonderful" experience of mine..
Somehow~ Made me realize more about the world!
But more like the world where I was living in that I didn't know it would like this AT ALL!
okaaayy~ I like to be going now...
Sorry nabitin ko kayo~
(Sorry I left out some of the important infos for you)
Somewhat close to that explanation.. hehe..

Till next time inshaallah?
TC Ya'll! Wabyahhhh~♥


No comments: