Saturday 2 March 2013

CBOX with Captcha

Okay short tutorial/entry~
I stumbled upon Laila's blog before!
and wanted to leave a short message on her chatbox~
When I pressed enter to send it, this Captcha Menu suddenly popped up!
Then I sparked! XD I also want to have that too~
Super COOL and much more better..
Seriously.. I wonder how this 'Spamming' works? :?

and I just did mine now..
Thanks to Aimad's Tutorial~ ^w^
It really did help me you know~ ;>>
My blog especially.. XD ke ke ke~!

Anyways.. Juz click on the links!
Pretty please! Coz I'm still here in front of my laptop..
Not doing my homeworks and reviewing properly..
So please be kind to me.. ;>>
If you like that same option as I do have right now too..
These are the few people whom I want to thank! hehe..
*Hoped you don't mind me talking about you here* ;D

No comments: