Friday 4 January 2013

Surprise!! Got'cha!

Assalamu alaikum~ ^_^

What was accomplished within my 2012:
Alot of memories!! XD I'll try and see if I can remember all!
I did alot of first time(s).. Subhanallah!! Felt so happy!! X3

~Became a Teacher's Aid with SALARY! XD
~Went & stayed in Philippines for more than 2 months... (Oct 15 2011 till June 15 2012)
~Stayed in Torel for almost 4 months *I miss it* (Nov 1 2011 till Feb 19 2012)
~Learned Juz' Amma and half of Juz' Tabarak >3<
~Cut my hair.. 1st I had to cut it into shortest bob.. 2nd having a side fringe
I made myself, with my short hair.. so I had 2 new hairstyles within that year.. WOW!
*my new record XD*
~earned alot of remembrances from philippines.. ^_^
~Met alot of cats!
~Owned my cat's kitten..
~Changed the Master's Bedroom and our bedroom's carpet into linoliym
~My sister's finally bunking with me -_- *Though she's not always here*~Met new friends.. Got new close friends..
~1st semester of College in Prep Year (-_-) DONE! 1 more semester and 4 more years to go!
~Met more than one International People.. (American, Korean, Sri Lankan, Indonesian, etc)
I mean their nationalities okay? coz I've been with Malaysian people since 2008? and pakistani, Egyptian, arabs, sudanese.. and ..... them.. XD

~Made alot of CRAZY times in COLLEGE.. *who knew I could have a heart of a lion* LOL!
t'was juz a figure of speech.. XD
~and of course I've learned alot and grown up a bit of all those what happened..

Well it looks like I spent most of last year's time in Philippines.. XD
I really don't have a goal within a year.. but I'll start now.. since I really need it..

GOALS within 2013?:
*Inshaallah*

~Finish reading Litigators
~My Crochet Projects (secret)
~Visited Taif
~Visited MOA (Mall of Asia in Jeddah) for the first time!
~Blogged what I promised last year.. and the drafts..
~Went to my bestfriends' before, for the first time, they finally leave this place.
~Pictured Dana Mall for Mico & Kim (take lots of them)
~Own Samsung Note II
~Have pictures of Zubaidah and Eman.. XD

and I'll have lots of them.. Inshaallah.. I'll update this! ^_^
*maybe or maybe not*
That depends whether I would like to share them with you~ ;P XD
and lastly I'll end you with this~ PYON!


No comments: