Friday 4 January 2013

YAY!!! BLOG AWARD~

Whoa~
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...
My dear readers.. WOW!!
This is such an honor!!
To be given of a Blog Award by • p i n k u r i i •
Just scroll down and see~
I was planning on blogging of another tutorial..
Oh~ It's my first blog for 2013!! :O
*just realized that*
Anyways, it's just short..
then I'll continue on with my report.. XD

Was just using Mozilla..
*I'm rarely using this one now,
but before I really liked it..*
So after months of leaving it
of course there would be some changes
made.. For instance, opening a new tab
gives me Al-naddy.. instead of my beloved "BOOKMARKS"!!
That really irritated me.. So once, I searched for a remedy for this..
Well.. I ended up downloading, SpyHunter..
Which really didn't do the work..
Now that I've found how to fix it.. 
*well this worked for me, i dunno if it'll work for you
tell me if it did work for you.. Please!*
Thanks to this link;

How to Remove Alnaddy.com? (Uninstall Guide)
Well, I have one advice for you in tutorials..
IF there are pictures..
you BETTER look at it till the end..
UNDERSTAND it first..
and see which one's easiest..
So yeah, that's what I did..
They were all easy to do.. *because of it's clear evidence XD*
What I did only is to removed the Al-naddy toolbar..
Only that.. and tested if it is still there on the new tab!
THANK GOODNESS.. IT'S GONE!!
*hopefully forever*
Coz if it comes back.. then I might as well do
what they said on the link.. ^_^
That'll be all.. XD

sorry really didn't notice I'd give you a long one.. 
look on the bright side.. I didn't tell you the whole thing! XD 

I can't stay all night long now..
*cough*  I really need to rest early,
even though it's our 2 weeks semester break.. >w<
sorry~ I'll just stop till here... I'll just continue inshaallah on the next
post~ *cough*

No comments: