Friday 4 January 2013

Shining Inheritance Afterthoughts

I realy can't believe it~ lol!
After all these years (?) of watching Shining Inheritance!
I've finally finished it last year.. *just came to realized it*coz I've been thinking of the mid parts.. >w<
anyways, I was happy for such a good ending!
Everyone's satisfied atleast for SeungMi's mother.. hehe~ ;>
I dunno when was I first started watching it..
and I think I re-watched it before I continued,
from the last ep I stopped watching..
*That's me, once I've finished one thing..
like a long or short drama.. I won't be watching it again..
Because of this crappy internet.. and also it will be just taking my
time when I'm supposed to "these" things..

Hmm.. Let's see.. I'd like to redirect you on my posts concerning this;
~(>_<~) Oh what a shame.. I only made one post about it..
=))) And it's the critical moment~
So if you don't like then don't click on it.. XD
I will be just a spoiler for you, that is if you haven't watched it yet~ >w<
(ノ´д`) I'm really sorry~ I didn't know it would turn out like this.. m(_ _;;m

thought I might really need to re-watch those last few episodes..
I dun remember how did Joon Se oppa get happy?

No comments: