Sunday 23 December 2012

What kind of yarn is this?


Assalamu alaikum guests and audiences, how are you this evening?
I just wanted to know, how do you use these kinds of yarn?


I've bought them for crocheting.. My eye caught those good combination of colors & shade..  It isn't branded, As you can see..
I just buy any yarn I see here cause I don't really go anywhere besides near our house.. so as long as there's yarn and I can do the stuff that I like with it then it's fine..

It's my first time seeing this and I haven't seen one stuff
they've made out of this kind of yarn.. until today..
So I started. Tried out this yarn.
I did a slip knot, and made a chain then.....
What the heck?! What are these?
I don't see a chain! I just made it thicker..
I know this will be very hard to work with coz the chains aren't that visible
unlike with the yarn-yarn.. You can easily see where you are going..
but this one is not really a yarn. It's more like a thread
with a hair, kind of thing, attaching to it.. no strands of yarn..
I originally bought this for the gloves that I wanted to make..
but now that I can't make it with the use of crochet technique..

I saw and thought why don't I try it with the Knitting..
I'll just have to buy the stick..
but before that.. I watched few videos for starters..
It looked pretty easy and I was actually excited to try it out!!
and their knitting sticks~ TT^TT I WANNA HEB IT TOOO~
I wan to have the same!!!! =)))
but.... I guess I'll just have to use & be contented to what I have right now
and now I just tried it, It doesn't work with the knitting technique also...
Sooo bummed about this!
I kind of wasted money without realizing this would happen!
Since now that I don't know where to use them,
For a meanwhile, I'll just add them to my collections.. XD

*currently listening to B1A4 - Tried to Walk*
LOVE YOU~ SOOO CUTE OUR RABBIT!! LOL!! =))
BARO, your gloves here made me want to make the same one too~ =))
just thinking of it now, somehow all of these are connected LOL

No comments: