Thursday 20 December 2012

Cooking vs. Crafting

Assalamu alaikum folks~
I just want to share this thought with all of you...

I'm curious to know alot of stuff..
I get excited when learning new stuff..
Especially when it comes to crafting..
Now I'm already into knitting..
I dunno.. Maybe it's in the side of my Father's family?
That's why? I feel that I MUST know this too! XD
But when it comes to cooking..
Ugh! That's where I am not soooo
excited about.. I get jealous when I hear that this girl
is sooo good at cooking and that makes me
want to try to be a good cook too..
But when it comes to cooking..
I just loose the attention and must go find me something
that would really entertain me..
>w< I'm lost for words.. LOL!!

I want to know how to bake cake!
mga ulam! sweets! BUT!
I dunno how!!! TT^TT
I'm a LOSER in this!! TT^TT

No comments: