Monday 24 December 2012

My Crocheted Glove


Salamu alaikum~
Okay... How have you been all?
where should I start again? oh yeah~ haha..
I'm sorry to delay this blog post.. So let's start.. XD

I was making this crochet gloves the other day (Saturday night)..
Continued and I came to this part until the thumb part..
Seeing how well I did, for like the FIRST TIME

I thought that I'll just continue this next time inshaallah..
hopefully today XD

I was really enjoying how well I did! hahaha!!
Here are some pictures;


What made me do this yesterday was because of her...
Thanks to her, I was able to make it this much yesterday.
I was planning to finish it but THOSE MANGA!
I JUST WANTED TO FINISH THEM!! =)))

I told and showed my friends the crocheted glove I made before..
T'was a long time and I totally forgot where I got the pattern
and Zubaidah said "Make me one too"..
I was happy to make one for her and might as well make another pair too..
but I recently talked about it with her..
She suddenly said that 'She was just kidding..'
*with a lil heart broken drawing on the side like in manga XD*
I really wanted to make one for her.. and also for Eman..
I also thought of making one for myself..
but it didn't occur to me if Zubaidah didn't tell me;
"Make it for yourself first then you can make mine.."
This really made me realize that
the things I made before for my bestfriends were actually my first time
crochets.. But I was more happy to give it to them coz I know they'll treasure it..
I thought that "ahhhh~ It's just fine. I can make as much as I want for my own anytime I want."
But really, I didn't even make not a single one for my own~ The fluffy heart crochet!
I wasn't really thinking about it that much but now that she gave me that idea..
wow~ new change has occur! lol!
She made me feel inspired for what she said.. XD hehe..

There would be times where I would joke, but I DON'T REALLY MEAN IT..
I would be glad if you would have rejected me..
Coz my friends before wouldn't really mind me..
So I was just thinking about that..
Really made me think alot!
Now I'm in a new environment, new friends..
and I'm like WHAAA?
I'm used to alot of things but not this kind of thing..
Everything's like new.. I feel worse when I know it's different..
Sometimes happy to see that I encountered something new..
It's like a tornado down there~ lol!
but there would be other things that won't ever change.. ;)

Well then~ I've got alot of thoughts swirling around my head..
Getting ready to be published around this blog! lol!!
It's just this freaking net won't keep up with me!!! TT^TT

1 comment:

はな ✧ said...

Hey dear~! You got a blog award from me ^^
http://pinkurii.blogspot.com/2012/12/award.html