Monday 31 December 2012

Yesterday, Today - My Last Posts 2012

Salamu alaikum.... Hmmm.. Well~ What do you say?
Want to countdown with me Middle East? =)))
Juz kidding!! I'm just joining the fun! ;>>
*Just like Pinkie Pie*
This will be my last post for this year! TT^TT
Another year is coming!! Subhanallah!!
I feel like my life's coming to its end...
It's like the more time I take,
the more time and more
I need to regain my needs for my next life! ;(

Oh we just finished our Math 001 Final Exam..
Prep Year and Section 1.. ^_^
It was rather nervous at first..
not knowing what kind of questions they're going
to give you! thank goodness,
Reviewing yesterday really made my Math FINAL exam
easy.. It's my first, if you don't know.. hehehe..
First time having a Final exam...
I mean like.. Reviewing the things you've reviewed for the
whole semester.. back in my elementary and HS days,
at the end of our 4th Quarter we wouldn't have to
review the whole BOOK! I MEAN PUH-LEASE!
=))) It was really easy.. Alhamdulillah..

Oh yes, I went yesterday..
Just only to review..
I went 7 in the morning..
and stayed till 12 noon..
It was really unexpected but I somehow did reviewed
for those 4 hours straight with no distractions!!
it was *PHEW* =)))
it was a MIRACLE!! Subhanallah!!
I just have to say this!! =)))
It felt really good revising with no distractions!
Well except for the noise in the cafeteria
I didn't have music with me..
so during that time I wanted it,
but as soon as I've concentrated on my math..
I forgot about it.. XD
I also thought I saw Zubaidah and Eman!
Like oh wow! I thought it was their "Doppelganger"..
It turns out only Zubaidah's specs and Eman's hair!
=)) are the same!! hehehe..

Wanted to go and study in Library but I also thought
it would be a long way to go if I want to ask Ms. right away..
and there weren't much people during that day.. (Sunday)
So I guess reviewing in cafeteria was kind of better..
It's spacious.. There's a table.. and I can go to the
teacher right away.. XD =)
and I finished at exactly 12pm, college's clock time,
studying!! =)) It's like THAT'S HOW LONG YOU
NEED TO REVIEW FOR YOUR MATH!! =))
Well in my case that is.. XD ;>>>
I fully reviewed it.. the Quizzes and Assignments..
and the notes.. well not really.. Just concentrated on
the formulas.. and how you solve it.. XD

Well hope you gained something from here~ ;>
See You Next Month! Next Year! and maybe Next Week! =))
TC! GB!

No comments: