Wednesday 5 September 2012

Sports Club Building F

Okay~! XD ;)) Just came back from our university.. WOOT!
guess what I saw today??
I saw the Sports CLUB already!!! WOOT!
Can't wait if it's our Physical Education already! >.<
I'm sooo gonna enjoy this! XD
I was soooo bored waiting for my friends to come..
*but they didn't come so it's just okay with me..*
So I told myself, okay fine.. I'll just have to visit it myself..
Though it would be more enjoyable with friends.. ;))
So I came and saw the Gym first..
It was good.. But I didn't see the whole thing..
So the next I saw is the Basketball court!
Inside the building!!! OMFG!! It's sooooo freaking cooool!!
Can't really wait! XD I saw 2 girls playing badminton during those moments
I saw the place.. Then I SAW THIS MORE AWESOMEST PLACE I'D EVER SEEN!
*this is all my first time seeing except for the gym XD*
I WAS SOOO DAZZLED BY THE AMAZING
SWIMMING POOL!
I just had to make that big! XD
It's just like in the movies.. LOL!
*japanese dramas*
same with the basketball court..
I AM REALLY not gonna wait! lol kidding..
But the swimming pool's close so I can't really explore more
of that certain place.. ;)))

But you know what.. I was planning on sleeping on a couch..
XD and I didn't actually did it! was just planning anyway.. XD
I saw Howazain? I shook her hands.. TT^TT but not her friend!!
What a shame!! TT^TT Sorry *whatever her name is* ;D
My GOSH! THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!
I JUST KNOW IT!! >W<
Can't believe it! I'm already in college!
How time flies so fast? >.<
*suddenly missing my friends*

No comments: