Tuesday 4 September 2012

SKIRTS

Assalamu alaikum!
Okay it's not my type!
SERIOUSLY!!
Why do we have to wear it?
* rhetorical question*
I mean it's not comfy for me!
It feels something's missing!!
It just doesn't fit me!
Me and father bought today again!
so while I was buying, I was like;
OMFG! I'M BUYING A SKIRT?!
LOL! not literally saying it! duh!
I was like UNBELIEVABLE but I'm here
BOUGHT it already! and actually,
I was like wanting to buy the jeans-style skirt
but the 2 stores I went so far I didn't like the style they have..
So I was like thinking to myself; I MUST BUY ONE!
But it turned out to be like this..
My father who almost knows the people around our house..
Before going to one of the stores we went,

and he told me that we should check the other store too..
and I said okay.. sure why not.. ;)

So were already inside the 2 store
THE HECK! I just checked if I have ANY of their styles I like!
and my father together with the salesman was like
chit-chatting! like GIRLS!
*saying it offending-ly*
seriously~ BAD!
So I got irritated and went home bringing what we bought..
Leaving him behind.. So I was like MAD!
He called me through cellphone and said;
"You're there already"
and I heard our gate door
making the squeaking noises if you close it..
which means he's heading home..
and I was like! Yeah! and dropped the call..
Then called him again and said some mean things..
That I didn't bought any jeans-style skirts..
And right after I told him that I dropped the call..
SERIOUSLY NOW I REGRET DOING THAT!!
TT^TT Coz you know what he did..
He actually went to the 3rd store and check if there are
the style I wanted to buy! and he actually bought somethings too..
TT^TT and seriously! I don't like saying sorry's!!
I just have this very bad feeling!
You know, being ashamed SOOO ashamed of what I've done..
Compared to the other people I'm with.. >.<
This is what I would like to change in My New Year's Resolution..
I think.. But I guess I'm not fond of changing anything..
Coz Time Will Tell everything.. ;D

Personal story!
*Being in japanese mode again*
SWEETDREAMS
GOODNIGHT!

Glad I met new friends today!
But I feel sad of not having my
schedules yet~ INSHAALLAH!
ALLAHUMMA AMEEN!
THE RESULTS WILL COME
TOMORROW!! TT^TT

No comments: