Sunday 2 September 2012

Searchin On The Address Bar 2

Assalamu alaikum!
How are ya'll again? ;)
OMG! TODAY'S MY LAST DAY OF VACATION!! LOL!
I kept on repeating that.. I can't log in yet on my account!! TT^TT
Can't wait! I wanna check on my sched NOW! >.<
Okay now I have alot of problems on my laptop..
I dunno what to do but thankfully my sister.. 
Thanks to her.. My lappie's working just fine now.. ^_^
I was having this slowmo or it takes too much time to load..
I didn't know what to do.. I wanted to print my siblings' project?
But then I can't print.. and then my laptop went buffering!! >.<
So my sister just took their files so that they could print it in the school..
She just logged on my laptop using the Safe Mode!
How it made it more easier! ♥ Thank you! lol!
So I've logged in already using safe mode;
then this Safe Mode instructions popped up;
then I just pressed the Recovery Button
And THANK GOODNESS!!
ALHAMDULILLAH! It's all but okay now..
But then my Java isn't working this time..
>.< still looking for that answers..

But here's my main reason for this post..
In Google Chrome.. Want to search in the address
bar with your favorite search engine..
Here's how I did it;
> Right click on the address bar
> click 'Edit search engines'
> Below the 'Other Search Engines'
   scroll down and add a new search engine..
> Type in "https://www.google.com/search?q=%s"
> and clicked on 'Make default'
   on what you just added..

In my case this is my No. 1 favorite search engine.. ^_^
Google ROCKS! XD
Don't forget to type in also; %s
or else you can't make it as your default search engine..
Thanks to pehxinyi

No comments: