Wednesday 5 September 2012

Epson Stylus TX117

Okay! So here I am again..
I just did it this morning.. Didn't got any chance to blog it..
We were in a hurry this morning so yeah..
I GOT my OWN printer now! Heck Yeah!
and ALHAMDULILLAH! my Epson Stylus TX117
worked! XD It was because I can't print a document..
But I installed it already with the CD..
So here I thought that it's all just like that..
Automatic.. But I looked at my 'Devices and Printers'
it wasn't there.. It just showed, I don't remember the "particular"
name but is says something with 'scan' on the 'Devices' group..
So I searched on the internet how was it like that?
Is the CD wrong or something?
then the day after installing it.. which is today..
I found the solution.. It had to be done manually..
>.< RATS! XD But I was really hoping that that is the answer!
And ALAS! Alhamdulillah! It's just in there in the CD..
Just needed to install the part 'printer' so that you can print out
documents.. Coz yesterday I only saw the 3 programs that were
installed on my desktop.. EPSON Scan, Epson Stylus SX110_TX110 Manual,
and Epson Easy Photo Print... So I thought "so it's only for printing pictures?"
And here's what I did..
                  > Open Computer
                  > Right click on the Epson CD, then Open
                  > You see lots of folders there. Click on Printer folder
                  > Again there's 2 folders you'll see. Click on the folder depending on what *system type
                     you have.. I chose 'WINVISTA_XP_2K'
                  > Click on the 'SETUP' folder
                  > Click on 'SETUP' again.. But this time it's the program..
                  > It'll popup a window letting you choose your printer model..
                      'EPSON Printer Utility Setup'
                      I chose mine as 'EPSON TX117_119 Series'

Then it'll tell you to somethings, plug in your printer and open it..
If it showed you that it's not connected.. Close your printer without
unplugging it on your laptop/computer.. then open it again.. and retry..
There it's installed! And we can HAPPILY use printer again! ^_^ XD

*Don't know your system type is.. Go to Control Panel.. type in the search box; system..
And click the 'System' and it'll show you your system type below..

No comments: