Thursday 6 September 2012

3 Idiots Full-Movie





Salamu alaikum~! All is well? ;))
Oh God? You've watched this one?
This has made me cried over and over!
Totally not watching that again.. lol kdding..
I Loved it! The one who has done this movie,
invented this movie, and the director of course,
IS EXCELLENT! TT^TT Totally gonna rate that one as
Made-me-cry-the-most-in-all-of-the-movies-I've-ever-watched!
LOL!! TRUE??!!! Every time my sister would come in the room,
I would tell her; Why do you keep on coming here in such a bad timing..
XD In most of the parts, I would really like to wail like a kid..
I just can't.. lol.. not with my sister around.. >.<
*sniff* *sniff* ;'(
I would've never thought of such a beautiful and thoughtful
movie.. I learned so much from it.. *not really*
I know those what he said except, me thinking to take
engineering.. No way.. lol! But maybe.. ;))) He's a great actor too..
SUPER DUPER LIKE!!

No comments: