Saturday 18 August 2012

About Gmail~

Assalamu Alaikum wrm wbk.
How are you all?
Ramadan's at its end..
Inshaallah Allah Ta'ala will accept all of our good deeds,
our fasting this Ramadan, and Prayers.. 
and many more..
Inshaallah tomorrow's Eid'l Fitr..
Taqabalallahu mina wa minkum!
I hope this is correct.. ;))

So Here's what I'll be blogging today..
About Gmail~
I was fixing my emails and I noticed these annoying ads..
*still looking for answers on how to hide it in Yahoo! Mail*
AND in Gmail [wow!] you can hide it all!
Imma just show you how I did it to mine okay?
Here's how:
    > Head over to the 'Main' Tab on the left
    > Scroll down and you'll see the Ads
    > Tick 'Hide sidebar ads' and 'Hide bottom ads"

My result:
AWESOME~ IT TOTALLY WORKED!
but the Bottom ads were still there even though I ticked it already.. 
anyways, it won't be bothering me anymore as long I don't see those pesky ads.. XD


But NOW it's [bottom ads] gone!
Here's how:
    >It'll automatically remove all the ads

My result:
It worked totally fine~ I wonder if I should uninstall the Minimalist for Eveything..
ahhhh~ never mind.. I'll just leave as it is.. XD


My third trial-and-error:
c) Go to your settings, which is on your right screen.
    > You're now on your settings, click on 'Web clips' tab
    > Uncheck the 'Show my web clips above the inbox'

My result~!
Thank goodness! All of them are now gone..
But honestly I started with (c) first then (a) and (b).. XD

And here's the version in MAC? is it?

I dunno how to activate this.. sorry.. But I based them all to LifeHacker's site..
It has almost everything you need to do on 'Gmail Ads'..
I just showed you how I did it on mine.. ;DD No hard feelings..
Btw, if you would like to go back on 'Minimalist for Everything'
Here's how:
      >Go to the wrench beside your address bar
      >Tools >> Extensions
      >There you can see the Minimalist for Everything just click the Options

Post or Comment.. Hope I helped you alot too! XD



No comments: