Saturday 18 August 2012

Jumpstart Kindergarten

If you have stumbled into this post and you know it.. Please read;
This is really starting to annoy me.. >.<
Can't find the JumpStart Kindergarten, I'm looking for..
It's really getting into my nerves..
I dun wan to go into its details..
I just want to know what kind of version is it..
Why it's not on the Wikipedia..
[or I might have skipped it]


It's this one.. We have the CD of this before but now it's gone.. but hopefully it is still being used.. *I think*
So I searched and didn't find anything.. I just saw 1994 and 1998 versions..
But not this.. So I was hoping anyone of you knew this.. I was thinking that this is the 2002 version but this version is already in the Advanced Kindergarten.. I also found this picture that seemed to be edited but I don't think so..


I ain't sure of this 2nd Grade.. So I'm just going back to its Kindergarten version.. XD
So it's like these did not even existed in their records.. >.< GAHD! I liked this version better than the 1994 and 1998.. Kk, so I hope that anyone who would come or stumble up into this post, pretty please comment~! ASAP!
 So desperate here~ >o<

No comments: