Friday 29 June 2012

Cool Muslimah~ ♥


Hey Lookie~
I saw a fellow muslimah on YT..
LOL i feel that it's my first time seeing a muslim doing a make-up tutorial.. It would be lovely if I understand.. hehe.. If I could talk to her.. I would like her to know that I'm so proud! But it's also unfortunate that I can't comment on her video.. But what I like with these fellow muslims * I dunno if she's a malaysian or not so I might be assuming she's a malaysian.. ehhe * is that the way they wear their hijab is sooo cute~ and it fits them so well! So for me knowing lots of ways how to wear cute [or not] hijabs i dunno which one fits me.. >.< I also like the way how Maranaos do it with the long Hijabs and niqab.. *  for them its the other way round * if you know what I mean.. Now I also found out that the tip of our mouth is called the 'Cupid's Bow'.. So cute~ LOL! XD Anyways.. I really loved the videos I watched today.. So I should be really going to sleep like NOW.. LOVE BLOGGING! ^_^

* Maybe blogging is for me,
Not Twitter,
Not Plurk,
and definitely
NOT FB! *

So I'll be sharing you guys what I've watched today too.. Just to keep up the pace with me.. hehe..

Video Make-up Tutorials of Mr. Liberty
Violent Lips
Ted [Movie trailer about a boy who wished his teddy bear could talk]
Papa [Korean Trailer]

No comments: