Monday 23 April 2012

My girlfriend is a ..... GUMIHO!

I miss this.. How about you? I know you do.. Even if you don't like shin min ah.. kidding!
I just wanted to listened to it's OST and now it makes me want to watch it again! XD
I love Shin Min ah! She's so cute! Actually I just noticed now that both of them (i.e. Lee Seung Gi)
has dimples.. Only his is one and hers is two.. XD isn't it cute? Think of what their child will look like
when they get together! haha.. And especially their Hoi Hoi!! I miss it so much... XD


And I've watched just now that he knows how to speak english well..
LOL!! And another one.. I saw this one..


I was smiling when they had their NG in kissing scene.. :)) XD
This what made me want to watch it again..
Wanna know what I did more today.. here on internet that is..
Also I just downloaded Secret GArden's Gil Ra Im's ringtone.. XD
I'll be expecting this when I'll be having new messages coming in..*rings*


No comments: