Monday 9 April 2012

Feel me?

Bored!! Now that i've reached Manila!!
I thought i would find what i'll be looking for..
But it seems that when i stayed there in Talusan...
All that i wanted is there!!
The happiness!!
The feeling of being in the family!!
Their noises everyday!!
Their annoying-ness!!
 I mean it's the feeling that i'm talking about right now..
It's not the same... Feeling that something's missing..
A big feeling! That I'm not always in the mood to open or go online..
But since i'll be staying here inshaallah for these 3 months..
Maybe it might give me another new change..
i just don't want to go back like i would always do before..
I want to be what I am now!!
Some people just don't understand this feeling..
It's not being online makes me giddy!
but you know for me, seeing something ONCE
makes me satisfy already...
example! During my stay on torel, I loved it there..
But there would be times that I would like to go outside...
or have fun... or do something u wouldn't dare.. lol juz kidding..
Maybe a couple of weeks and days would do for me..
So now that I've already been totally out of that place..
It feels like... I WANNA GO BACK & STUDY NALANG QUR'AN!!!
Instead of lingering around doing nothing but just watching, sleeping, eating,
and doing things again and again..
You know THAT feeling?
hmmph.. I would love to prolong my story but i'm kinda tired today.. hehe..

We went to cine! Watched Moron 5..
T'was funny.. I like the way they use their minds.. LOL!!
And bought some things in Sta. Lucia..
then... hmm.. Went to National Bookstore!!
Well that's where we spent our time most..
B'coz of me.. I just don't know what to buy or which one will it be?
But yeah i realized.. Today i've already 'wasted' money enough already..
So i let my bro buy 2 things.... ONLY 2 things.. from all that time we spent today..
that is what he likes.. but i also bought some things for him.. you know.. essential needs..
so now.. it's already 2AM and i'm not yet sleeping.. but my back's hurting me already..
Wanting to sleep a while ago.. but i feel like i wanna do something before going to sleep..
hehehe.. So here I am!! kk.. till here.. ;)
TC
GB
GD

Wa alaikumus salam!!

No comments: