Friday 7 October 2011

Flight

Okay so guess what.. I'm leaving Yanbu for 6 months?
Staying in Philippines to study Qur'an and also some Islamic Morals..
or whatever you call it..
And tomorrow's our flight..
I don't know yet on where to go.. But it's like this.. We'll not be using the airplane to go to Jeddah but by car..
So when we reach Jeddah, we'll go directly to Philippines and it's like 9 hours? of sitting there!! EGAD!
I dun like that.. >.<
So i was also thinking that.. Since I'm gonna learn and study Qur'an there..
Am I gonna EVER listen to music again?
OMG! I dun know if i'm gonna handle that long...
I'm also anticipating that when i return back here..
I'm gonna impress my parents on what I've learned and that I can live on my own..
*It's gonna be my first time to stay there without my parents and it'll be my 4th time to go to Philippines*
ehehe.. Inshaallah everything will be alright..
I'm juz worried about our cats..
Inshaallah when I return back here..
They're gonna grow.. Inshallah.!
I wanna hug them so tightly, like Asmaa's cat.. ^_^
I'm actually worried about everything..
Also I hope that My Dear Haziqah would read this..
I'm so sorry.. It was all so sudden..
I juz knew everything this week..
Also my Bestfriend Maribeth!!
I'm gonna miss you very much!!
Sana nakapag-hang out pa tayo..
Pero having you as my bestfriend is enough..
and also the time when you came to my graduation!
I'm so so sorry i didn't take care of the bracelet you gave me..
I'll bring it with me to Philippines.. ehehe.. ;))
My Dear Hannah!! I'm also so sorry I didn't call you.. I juz called you when you texted me..
Inshaallah take care there.. aka Fi Amanillah..
My Dear Ezza~!! Take care of yourself.. don't forget about us ah..
It was sooo nice to have a friend like you and Alhamdulillah I've met you.. ^_^
Okay for the rest of my friends, close friends, and colleagues? :D XD
I'm gonna miss it.. sorry for leaving you..
It would be nice if I could stay with you.. *not till the end* ahaha.. jk lng XD :))
but for friends, yes, I'd like to be with you till the end..
Oh and one more friend;
Alia!!! It would've been nice to see you before I go..
But i told you already i'll be back right?
ahehehe.. Inshaallah! ^_^
My dear malaysian friends.. Don't forget to teach me your language!! XD
I'm really eager! But please be patient with me.. coz you know i'm forgetful.. >.<
Okay i'll stop here for now.. Coz I still need to pack my things..
Haven't finished with it yet.. Juz started today.. I'm still planning to go to school tomorrow, before going away for a long time? ;DDD
Wabzyouuuu~! Fi amanillah everyone!!

Sincerely yours,
Ayah

No comments: