Friday 2 September 2011

SUPPP~! XD

Ahh it's already September.. Days goes by so fast if you didn't notice it.. gashh~!! XD
Yesterday.. i almost slept like the whole day except that i kept on waking up then going back to sleep.. and also that my mom kept on pestering me to wake up.. XD :))) And yeah i've been a bad girl... ♫ good girl bad girl by miss A ♪ lol.. and when it was almost isha time, my mom can't take it already and kept on shouting at me "WAKE UP~!! YOU'VE ALREADY MISSED FAJR, DHUHR, ASR, AND MAGHRIB!!" and there i go, stood up and wash then pray *seriously no* i'll go repent now this fajr prayer.. and lay down again to my parent's bed without removing my praying garment and took a lil nap but still can't coz of my mom's LOUD voice.. *chuckles*
She then told me to get ready coz we're going to the beach.. YAY!! XD and i was really thinking of my mom's friend's barbecue to eat.. We went 10 or 9pm? then went home 1am... i was kinda hoping to have an over night there.. but people have work TODAY, coz it's saturday.. annnndddd vacation is almost over again for me coz i'm gonna start working again on 5th... >.< SERIOUSLEH I WANNA STUDDYYY instead of working.. and i kinda don't wanna grow up....... XD but you know what they always say "THAT'S LIFE"... bummer... =,=

*UPDATED*
I seriously was bad before~ >w< haha...
Kids don't do this at home! XD
#August 2013

No comments: