Monday 22 August 2011

Shugoi Chara~!! XD

Whaaa~!!! I'm loving this series-nya.. as Yoru would say.. XD ♥♥♥ =3
I'm still in Ep 8 going to 9.. or can be said as ep 59 going to 60.. XD
I found some of my fave scenes as GIFs... Kawaii and sooo funny~!! So lovable.. ;))

I just watched this scene on ep 8.. Mitte~!

 
Cuteeeeenessss~! What do you call the caretaker is holding? *i forgot his name sorry* ooh just found his name.. Tsukasa Amakawa.. a cat lover.. ;)))

 
This one is a lil bit small.. =( whaaaaaaaaaaaa~!! A cheesy moment~!! AYIEEE~!! I LOVE THESE TWO!! XD
Ikuto's charanari.. *Character Change* whaaaa~!!! I LOVE IT!! XD イケメンね。
i don't know if what i said is correct but it means handsome right.


The rest of the pix i'm gonna post now are not GIF.. hmm.. i'll try to make one.. XD Wish me luck.. ;))




I've got a cute one right here.. XD Yoru, you're sooo cute~!! ;))

LOVE THIS!! XD ♥♥♥

and this one.. Chibi collection of the previous Guardians.. Kawaiii desu ne... ;)) XD

I'm loving this couple.. XD Amuto.. ;)) 


I'll try to name them and see if i still remember them..XD
Left to Right: Utua-chan, Ikuto, Amu-chan, Tadase-kun, Yaya-tan
okay sorry i 4got you, Fujisake Nadeshiko, Kukai-kun, Kairi-kun


Amu-chan's Shugoi Chara.. XD

okay I guess i'll have to stop until here.. TT-TT need to sleep early.. or else i won't get paid anymore.. =(((
Hope you love this post i've made!! Just looking at their pictures makes my day.. XD ^-^
*Sugoi + Shugo = Shugoi*
Pictures taken in Photobucket
this site is really famous for pictures.. ♥

No comments: