Friday 2 September 2011

FOREVER KISSME~!! ♥♥♥

SARANGHAEYEO OPPA~!! XD
I'm still not liking the new members coz one of them has a look a like with my bestfriend's brother and i kinda don't like it.. >.< *wonders KiBummie and Alexander-oppa, how are you?* Well, for K-pop fans who's viewing my profile right now.... OMG~!!! I'm LOVING their new MV and i'm currently listening to their album and oh yeah~!!! XD I'm liking Kiseoppie's look there!!! WOOT!! XD They're sooo awesome!!! I wanna learn their dance steps too.. i've got the hang of some of their steps already but i'm a bit shy to dance it infront of the peeps!.. >.< XD
Well here it is; Please listen~♫



P.S: I've been waiting for their comeback since yesterday.. they said they're gonna have comeback on Sept 1.. but it has already passed.. >.< SUPER EXCITED!!! XD

No comments: