Monday 13 January 2014

What I've Learned For Today

Hmm.. Assalamu alaikum!!
haha.. Sorry I haven't been blogging since... last year? haha..
How are you all? What's up! ^^

In my side, we're currently having a VACATION!!! OH YEAH!! (≧∇≦)\m/
haha.. So imma give some of my time to my *Preciousss* Blog.. XD
Missing it already.. *siigh*

So yeah~ For today, because I was downloading the Diabolik Lovers for PSP..
and I downloaded it like separately.. coz the whole file was split-ed.. =)))
And I thought that HJ Split would do the work..
Turns out I don't need it..
First, you put all those files in one folder so that it won't be messy..
*Be Organize Man*
Then just extract!! =)) Just easy as pie~ Ain't it..

Although I haven't tried to bake one yet~
Oh well..╮(─▽─)╭
That time will come.. haha..
InshaaAllah SOON! ;P

So yeah.. Thanks to Pulsar...

No comments: