Monday 2 September 2013

Sleep Deprived!! [The 300th Post]

Na! From now on I'm gonna sleep very early na tlga... 
maybe like 10pm? I'm really feeling sleepy ~~~ *yawn*
Gosh!!! If only this was still Ramadan... I can go on... 
but after waking up then straight to bath like I did today..
Whew!! That really made me even more sleepier!!! >w<
We really need someone to pick and drive is to school... T^T
If only my bro would do it...
He acts like a girl!!!!!!! Soo irritating!!!

Update: 9/6/2013
I'm still on the process of fixing the links~
Still half way there.. InshaAllah might finish it all tomorrow?
Who knows~ We gonna be busy with a lot of stuff!

I actually went all the way and checked each one!
어떻게? There are lots of Images and Vids that were already gone~
So it's like.. When you read my old posts..
"Owkaay~ What am I supposed to see here? >_>"
haha.. I dun even remember what were those pictures..
If only I uploaded them.. instead of getting the URL..
Oh and I guess for some I won't be adding tags on the old posts! Probably~
Also I think I'll be changing the Tutorial Tab into a Troubleshoot Corner~
With some tutorials on the side~ XD

No comments: