Saturday 7 September 2013

Back to School~

Assalamu Alaikum~ and how are you?
Wow!! Gosh!! Sorry I was intending to write a post here like two days ago~
But because of stuff.. I forgot and now I don't think I might say a lot now..
So sorry about that~ Well it's because you know everything's going to be busy now..

So let's talk about my first week in COLLEGE!!
UWAAAAH~!! =)))
It was hella FUN!! Seeing all those people once again!!
Esp Reni-san!! XD Can't wait to talk to you more this sem~!
Inshaallah I hope so that we can get to know each other more!!
And also Marya!! hehe.. ^w^

So first of, the schedules!!
I didn't know I had to apply to the sections myself coz I thought they're the ones
who's going to do it for me.. lol! but yeah right now, I am satisfied with my schedule!!
Alhamdulillah.. Even though we get this 4-5 hours of free time!!
I might as well do something useful inshaallah!!
But because of that.. 1st day... It's okay.. because I think no one really went to the classes!!
also I went home early coz I don't want to wait till the afternoon..
2nd day.. I intended on going to check if the Ms. is there on the first class..
But because of "STUFF" I didn't get to go and check.. But I just checked the room anyways..
After finished doing that stuff! haha.. I saw my ol' fren~ Kholoud!! ^u^
(Old friend as in like I just met her but because she's the only person I know so far in our class)
We spent the whole day together!! It was like a miracle!! X3
It was SOOO FUN getting to know each other.. haha..
But also boring coz we had to wait for our last subject of the day..
Those long 5 hours now seemed like short to me.. haha..
3rd day... I came kinda late~ But I met some of my peeps in that class too..
Told me we'll just have that class the next day.. as in like tomorrow~
So yeah those were like 3 consecutive classes so 3 HOURS!
and another free hours... Waiting and bored~ and after reaching for the next subject..
The Ms. didn't appear and so another FREE TIME!!! till Math time..
GAHD!! It was kinda irritating coz all we had to do was wait and can't do anything we want..
I wanted to play badminton but I can't.. coz the Ms. didn't put out those rackets out yet~
And so.. 4th day~ FINALLY MY FRIENDS CAME!!! =)))
I was like sooo ENERGETIC at this day.. surprisingly!! *HIMALA tlga*
It's like I chatted sooo much with everyone!! ahaha..
And yeah I met those other people whom I haven't seen since last sem..
5th Day.. Well.. I lost the sugar power so haha.. I thought I might as well
be talkative today.. but no... XD

This has been the Summary of my 1st Week in college!!
NOW I can finally call myself "I AM OFFICIALLY IN COLLEGE"
coz I'm already starting on my COURSE that I've always wanted to be good at!!
But sadly it isn't IT(Information Technology)~ I really wanted to take that soo badly!!
But again!! Nothing's impossible.. In shaa Allah! I'll be praying for that too!! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

Okay then~ Might say my farewells now..
Might update if I remember something I MUST share you guys! haha..
TC! Please include me in your prayers too~ >3<

No comments: