Thursday 26 September 2013

New Extension for Google Chrome

Assalamu alaikum and how are you all?
Just a quick post once again!
I found out this new extension in GC..
It looks amazing and quick..

Checker Plus for Gmail
I saw it when I opened my gmail acc here in my laptop..
It suggested me to install this..
I think it's appropriate for me coz I really dun mind all my emails..
Unless someone or something will make me remember it..
So you get to see how many UNREAD emails you have
beside the Settings Button of GC..
You can get to view ur email even
though your not on the Mail Box..
Also on the Notification Bar, on the taskbar..
It'll pop out a window saying you have a new mail?
Idk.. It just pops up.. haha.. Well it's the first time I've encountered..
Will talk more about it later on how AMAZING it is.. *or not* :)>-

Oh and they added something new on the bookmarks bar..
The Apps.. It looks efficient.. But I don't really have any apps..
What I have are loads of BOOKMARKS!! =))

Well Enjoy Your NIGHT! =))
IN DREAM LAND!! hahaha.. ;P
Till next time~ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

No comments: