Thursday 22 August 2013

Seeking Love!

I was taken in by a LOT of Shoujo Mangas!! It amazes me every time!!
Of course those that are having the nicely done graphics!! and not those blurry, unclear ones that you see..
I hate those kind of stuff.. Can't read it properly~ >.< Ughh~
I might even start taking those nicely done arts kind of manga than reading those annoying pictures even though they have beautiful stories in them!! For sure now we have lots of mangas that are having beautiful graphics!! Much more better than the olden days? For SOME, it's still okay..
But I'm not saying everything's like that.. Those dark ambiances~ :S

But the point of reading ShouJo Mangas is just to
relieve you from being "Love-sick" or you just want to feel the LOVE u know~
Oh gosh! How I wish to be loved again! *declaring my love already* haha!!
or not... -_- Anyways, I am really longing for that feeling once again~

I may not look like it.. But I am seriously saying this!!
and I don't know why I am declaring it to the WORLD!!
I still have a long way to go though~ *sigh*
Will I have to endure it.. till that day comes??
(( Am I getting impatient now? Argghh~ I hate iiit ))

Oh my~ I seriously need to do something so that I can avert my attention to that.. >w<
But I WILL NOT STOP on reading more shoujo mangas!!
and I just hope that I too, will have that "Happy and giddy" feeling
when I read like those in the manga!! haha..

"Differences can make us STRONGER"
Well that was just "biglaan"~ haha!! In a spur of moment? =)))
and obviously doesn't relate to what I was talking about.. XD

No comments: