Thursday 22 August 2013

Pesky Folders

OMG!! hahaha!! I can't believe iiiit~
This is really amazing!!
Getting to know more tricks about these technologies sure feels GREAT! I tell you~ haha!! o(≧▽≦)o
Okay another tutorial coming in this blog!
(( Although I might not really say it's a tutorial ))
I didn't get to know that YOU can actually delete those
PESKY files that suddenly comes up in your laptop and
annoys you everytime you wanted to delete it but you can't!!
Well I know, why did I just suddenly thought of that today? haha.. (( the moment ))
So well, let's get going.. Shall we? =))

The number one doctor who always solves our problem is GOOGLE!
then he recommended me some sites..
1st one was; HowToGeek.com!
I actually love that site.. Every now and then it would help me..
Although this time sadly, it didn't.. But guess what~
I still tried it though~
=)) the feeling of tampering on things!!
and then the feeling of SUCCESS every time you managed to do it right!
It's like CHUCK!!! =))) I seriously want to take IT!!! (T^T)
Until the second part where it goes to cacls it would tell me that it's already
deprecated? then I should use Icacls..
I wanted to try it.. But I thought what happens if something much more worse will happen..
I'd rather not take that road~
So I went on and searched for another website!

The 2nd option was; CrackedTricks.Blogspot.com
Well, I gotta say this though..
Honestly at the first look it didn't look like it'll solved my problem..
haha.. Sorry dude~ But once I checked the comments below I felt like why don't I give it a second try..
*Tried the first time but didn't really followed the instructions well*
And soo~ The MAGIC worked!!! I felt GREAT!! RELIEVED!!
haha!! although it wasn't really a big deal as some of you would say~
But for me IT did!! I am used to seeing that folder in that place then suddenly
this unknown and cannot be deleted folder came out of nowhere!
At first I thought it was a VIRUS! checked it in the Avast! Scan..
It didn't show any viruses.. So yeah~
I talk a lot~ Anyways!
That's just how it is!!
GTG now~




This link will also help you if need to clean out your PC..
Might even do it.. If I really need to~ (^,^)
*will update if needed*

No comments: