Monday 20 May 2013

The Star Alt Code


Have you been wondering the same question all over
and can't seem to find the answer?
Well I present to you the solution!
Thank you soo much Mike for helping us, unfortunate people! XD
I've been really annoyed.. *not really* that I can't do it on a shortcut!
I have to search for it online then use the technique "the copy and paste"! (BoA) ♪
But here it is! and it's like MAGIC when I FINALLY MADE IT!
with the shortcut keyboard CODE!!
Ahh yes.. Now that I have accomplished this,
I have to memorise it now!! Heart is very easy right? ;> Alt + 3 ~♥
♦♣♠ - 4,5 and 6 for diamond, clubs and spade respectively..
and THE STAR! ☆★
Alt +2606 and Alt +2605
For this I have to press the + sign before pressing the numbers..
But I think now I'm having problems with the keyboard..
Coz just a while ago, I pretty much changed the language again and again..
Then suddenly when I press the letter D, while I was on my browser, it went to the bar.. where you type in the link..
I don't really know if that is causing it.. But I think I'll be keeping this around!
Okay~ That's all for today! See you guys! Wish me LUCK!
Might as well really, badly, need it!

No comments: